Razzy

Hue Caught Rule Breaking

here is somewhat solid proof of Hue and Virgil prop climbing a car into a fenced off area (unable to retrieve car due to fenced off location). Video speaks for it self.

#GOGREEN

them doing this literally wouldn't even get them a warning on the server, or even a jailing for that matter. just a tiny slap on the wrist and telling them not to do it again... "REKT, RECORDED, REKT, BITCH, BITCH"

"This is vandalisation!" - Hate

https://soundcloud.com/yng-fetti/hiding-is-gay - Made by YngFetti46 and Mr.KruFFleZ

I don't like memes anymore

he didnt edit it

Nevermind it was in-game, thought there was some bullshit spongebob music. I'll look into it in the morning.

Edited by Jek

I don't see any form of prop climb on top of cars... It seems to me that they jut got their car stuck and are trying to get it unstuck

They hadn't even touched the black car your friend rolled up in...

All virgil was doing was punching the car from underneath.

Also, this isn't even in correct format, if you can't take the time to fill out a format I can't take the time to take action.

There's nothing of ban material and/or anything wrong here...

Edited by Jek

I don't see any form of prop climb on top of cars... It seems to me that they jut got their car stuck and are trying to get it unstuck

Also, this isn't even in correct format, if you can't take the time to fill out a format I can't take the time to take action.

https://gyazo.com/c634332bf4817911692046df66ac8c8f they were trying to drive the car into the backyard and you cant get it out they were trying to trap it so we couldnt get our car back.

https://gyazo.com/c634332bf4817911692046df66ac8c8f they were trying to drive the car into the backyard and you cant get it out they were trying to trap it so we couldnt get our car back.

With what they do with a stolen car is none of anyone's concern but their own. There's nothing wrong with stealing a car and hiding it somewhere you can't get it.

So, again, there's nothing wrong that I can see worth punishing for here.

My permissions are fucked rn on the forums so could a forum moderator lock and move this.

Edited by Jek

With what they do with a stolen car is none of anyone's concern but their own. There's nothing wrong with stealing a car and hiding it somewhere you can't get it.

So, again, there's nothing wrong that I can see worth punishing for here.

My permissions are fucked rn on the forums so could a forum moderator lock and move this.

what if i de-spawned it if they trapped it?

what if i de-spawned it if they trapped it?

That'd be blatantly breaking rules. You would need to wait until they abandon it.

Edited by Jek