IndoX

IndoX's Forum Mod Application

In-Game Name: IndoX
Steam Name: lndoX

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: When there's downtime or if I'm just laying in bed I would still like to give back to this amazing community as much as I can. I've noticed a lot of clutter and miss posted topics that have yet to be dealt with which I could easily dispose of.

How long have you been on the forums: Over a month and a half.

What are your goals once forum moderator: To keep the forums clean and user friendly in every section so whether you're new or a long time member can find all the necessary content easily.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: By browsing the forums daily, even hourly to ensure each section is kept clean of spam. Talking to users in the shout box if they require any help with anything and keeping everyone in order.

Why we should choose you: I've been a part of this community for a good amount of time now, and I would think that I get along with everyone on the server. People know who I am, people respect my opinions and the things that I do on the server and I want to continue to do so here on the forums.

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif

The only problems i have with you Indox is that you're a bit indecisive in your actions and a bit sketchy in the finer details when it really matters, on top of that you have only really been an admin ingame for about a week now and i feel you need a bit more time before you extend yourself to managing the forums as well as the game. Neutral

The only problems i have with you Indox is that you're a bit indecisive in your actions and a bit sketchy in the finer details when it really matters, on top of that you have only really been an admin ingame for about a week now and i feel you need a bit more time before you extend yourself to managing the forums as well as the game. Neutral

You don't have to be a server admin to be able to mod the forums :P that's irrelevant. 

But thank you for your reply.

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif

You don't have to be a server admin to be able to mod the forums :P that's irrelevant. 

But thank you for your reply.

You have to remember its a matter of experience, so managing the game can also reflect your performance on the forums. Granted you don't have to be a server admin to mod the forums but it can reflect your behavior as a responsible candidate. So in my personal opinion its relevant.

You have to remember its a matter of experience, so managing the game can also reflect your performance on the forums. Granted you don't have to be a server admin to mod the forums but it can reflect your behavior as a responsible candidate. So in my personal opinion its relevant.

I think he does fine on the server, and he would do fine here as well; I have seen him in action, he knows his stuff.  

dRRd8pC.gif

"Then when I give up and call her fat, she gets even madder, it's not fair!" ~Kochi 12/8/14
"Dude, when I am 69 those will be the best years of my life" -Jearbear 1/29/15
"I seriously thought the M in Margarita was silent..." -Jearbear 2/2/15
"This ain't GMOD anymore, we're big boys now!" -InvexFX 6/1/15 (He said this while playing CSGO on ESEA)

I feel as though you would make a great forum mod, I have seen you in action on the server, and you have really made a difference. 

+1

dRRd8pC.gif

"Then when I give up and call her fat, she gets even madder, it's not fair!" ~Kochi 12/8/14
"Dude, when I am 69 those will be the best years of my life" -Jearbear 1/29/15
"I seriously thought the M in Margarita was silent..." -Jearbear 2/2/15
"This ain't GMOD anymore, we're big boys now!" -InvexFX 6/1/15 (He said this while playing CSGO on ESEA)

I feel as though you would make a fine forum mod. You are dependable and have shown initiative regarding the server. Good luck mate.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I feel as though you are a good admin, however just being on the forums during your downtime isn't a forum mods job. You have to be active on the forums just like you would be in game. Over all, I'm neutral, because you might be good, but I don't know if you'd be active enough.

I'm on the forums just as much. That was an example, as I always have a tab open to the forums when I'm playing in-game.

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif

IndoX i see you on the forums but not enough for me to give u a +1 nothing personal ill say Neutral until further notice

console-games-wallpapers-games-photo-thi

"Whats yours is mine"

lol

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif