Sign in to follow this  
Viktor

Victor Sidorov's Forum Staff Application

In-Game Name: Victor Sidorov

Steam Name:  Bose

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator:

I have been playing the server since august, and i have just recently became a server admin on the Reloaded server. During the day, i check the forums anywhere between 10-20 times, while I'm at school, i am usually browsing the forums on my Iphone, or on my school issued ipad. I spend time on the forums interacting with the forum users, reply and critique admin applications, and also chat and socialize in the Off Topic subreddit.

What are your goals once forum moderator:

To make the forums "spam free" and moderate the forum to make it a pleasurable experience for guests and users.

I want to be able to clear and lock posts to clean up the forums to make it look neat and look organized. 

How are you going to accomplish these goals:

By being on the forums as much as possible when not in game admining the server, and check up on the forums and do routine clean-ups and topic locks.

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

In my experience I don't feel viktor treats me with enough respect to actually ask higher ups if the rules he is trying to enforce on me are even legit. I have mixed reviews because in our in-game sits he can be awesome, but when his friends are involved he is almost always biased, to the point of making up rules to come to their defense. I don't think that these are good qualities for forum administration. 

Overall I would have to say that I don't think he should be forum admin just yet, I think he should get more experience in-game first and be taught right and wrong. 

Droppin' the funky sh!t that's makin' the sucka nikas mumble, when I'm on g-mod it's like a cookie; they all crumble!

In my experience I don't feel viktor treats me with enough respect to actually ask higher ups if the rules he is trying to enforce on me are even legit. I have mixed reviews because in our in-game sits he can be awesome, but when his friends are involved he is almost always biased, to the point of making up rules to come to their defense. I don't think that these are good qualities for forum administration. 

Overall I would have to say that I don't think he should be forum admin just yet, I think he should get more experience in-game first and be taught right and wrong. 

I completely disagree, he's never been a bias person when I've seen him in his admin sits. He enforces the rules and points out what the trouble maker has done and in most cases if the trouble maker cooperates he will help by telling him/her how to fix the problem to avoid the issue.. He's a great admin online and I feel as if he can do great on the forums as well. You have my full support Viktor. :)

+1

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

I completely disagree, he's never been a bias person when I've seen him in his admin sits. He enforces the rules and points out what the trouble maker has done and in most cases if the trouble maker cooperates he will help by telling him/her how to fix the problem to avoid the issue.. He's a great admin online and I feel as if he can do great on the forums as well. You have my full support Viktor. :)

+1

This is my opinion, not a debate.

Droppin' the funky sh!t that's makin' the sucka nikas mumble, when I'm on g-mod it's like a cookie; they all crumble!

This is my opinion, not a debate.

That's also his opinion. Also, I feel victor is almost always professional, and unbiased in most situations.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I Strongly disagree with what your saying about me. As you claim I'm unprofessional and biased in most admin situations, you yet again jail players, sit and laugh and them, Then record them and post the videos on the forums to make fun of them and further humiliate them even more. I find what you are saying is extremely hypocritical  and biased yourself, when you repetitively make fun of players, disrespect staff and and menace the server, and when you don't get your way you flame on the forum with complaints, suck up to admins, and try and get yourself out of trouble, sorry but you need to grow up.

That's all i have to say,

Thanks

Vik 

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

I Strongly disagree with what your saying about me. As you claim I'm unprofessional and biased in most admin situations, you yet again jail players, sit and laugh and them, Then record them and post the videos on the forums to make fun of them and further humiliate them even more. I find what you are saying is extremely hypocritical  and biased yourself, when you repetitively make fun of players, disrespect staff and and menace the server, and when you don't get your way you flame on the forum with complaints, suck up to admins, and try and get yourself out of trouble, sorry but you need to grow up.

Thanks

Vik

I strongly agree.

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

Thanks

Vik 

Those strong words.