Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Killa

Crazy Killa's Forum Staff Application

In-Game Name:

Crazy Killa
Steam Name:

Crazy_Killa
Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: Well I really want to be forum moderator because over the past few weeks I have been very active on the forums and shall continue to be as active, and i'd just love to do my bit to help on the forums :)
How long have you been on the forums:

I joined the forums on the 21st of January 2014, So i'm kinda new but i have a pretty good understanding of most server and forum rules.
What are your goals once forum moderator:

To stop spammers & trollers and just to help keep everything on the forums in line. Also to enforce forum rules.
How are you going to acomplish these goals:

By being very active on the forums and reading and understanding most of the posts that are made daily
Why we should choose you:

Well as i have been going on about my activity is great, I'm on the forums at school & whenever i'm on the server, and I check the forums regualry. I also love the DarkRP Reloaded community and would love to do whatever I can to do my part in making the forums a pleasurable experiance.

Thanks for reading everybody, PM me if you spotted something wrong with my app

Crazy Killa

You're just gonna have to...
268px-Deal_with_it.png

I dont know when this guy isn't on the forums, hes also on the server a lot and would make a great addition to the forum admins +1

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

I am on the forums when your offline... D: Kiro never gets recognition...

Edited by Kiro

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

Don't worry kiro, luv ya ;)

No homo

Yes homo

But in all seriousness Crazy is a great server administrator, he is active on the forums, and is someone who will be great at enforcing the rules. +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 from me.

racist1.gif
I think you mean that's sexist. Edited by Kiro

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283