Dakota

*Dakota's Forum Moderator Application*

In-Game Name: Dakota

Steam Name: zoom_x_legacy (My nickname is God Bear)

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I would like to be forum moderator because I feel as though we need more of them, I have been an in game admin for roughly a month or two now and I would like to help the server in more ways instead of just one.

How long have you been on the forums: Since 03 Dec 2013

What are your goals once forum moderator: IF I become Forum Moderator, my goals are rather simple, yet effective; Stop spam, lock solved topics, enforce the shoutbox rules, learn new things, and complete the overall goals of a forum moderator in order to give our community, not only the BEST experience in game that I can simulate as an admin, but also show them we can take the forums in a professional manner and really give them an overall amazing experience while they are part of  our community. 

How are you going to accomplish these goals: I will accomplish these goals in a few ways; Using the power I am granted to lock topics, move topics, ban spammers, make post farmers aware of their wrong doing, accept members, and enforce anything I am told to.

Why we should choose you: I believe you should choose me because I think I have been doing a good job in game, and I would like to extend my horizons out to the forums, I can reach an understanding with rule breakers and ban them if needed. I have experienced first hand what rule breakers on the forums do, and not be able to dispose of them quickly, all together I really would like to give Forum Moderator a try, thank you all for the time you took to read this.

dRRd8pC.gif

"Then when I give up and call her fat, she gets even madder, it's not fair!" ~Kochi 12/8/14
"Dude, when I am 69 those will be the best years of my life" -Jearbear 1/29/15
"I seriously thought the M in Margarita was silent..." -Jearbear 2/2/15
"This ain't GMOD anymore, we're big boys now!" -InvexFX 6/1/15 (He said this while playing CSGO on ESEA)

+1 - he is  a great admin, so he should be forum staff as well

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

giphy.gif+1

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT GIF DUDE. (DOCTOR WHO :) )

dRRd8pC.gif

"Then when I give up and call her fat, she gets even madder, it's not fair!" ~Kochi 12/8/14
"Dude, when I am 69 those will be the best years of my life" -Jearbear 1/29/15
"I seriously thought the M in Margarita was silent..." -Jearbear 2/2/15
"This ain't GMOD anymore, we're big boys now!" -InvexFX 6/1/15 (He said this while playing CSGO on ESEA)