Sign in to follow this  
Rob The Sniper

Rob's Forum Application

In-Game Name: Rob The Sniper

Steam Name: robsniper90

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I want to help enforce the forum rules and keep people from spamming.  I check the forum multiple times throughout the day. I don't get much time to help out on the Darkrp server so I would like to help on the forum since I get on the forum often.

How long have you been on the forums: I joined the forums on Jan 28th 2014.

What are your goals once forum moderator: I will make sure to check every active post/topic. I will do my best to answer questions about the forum and the Darkrp server.  I will help keep the forum spam free and help enforce the forum rules.  I will help keep the sections of the forum clear of clutter by closing topics that are no longer active and/or have been resolved.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: I will check the forum all day every day and keep up to date with new posts/topics.  I will talk with other forum moderators before I close any topics or delete any posts. I will do my best to get to know everyone on the forum who doesn't already know me and let them know they can come to me with questions or issues if they need to.  If I see something on the forum that I'm not sure if it is against the rules or not I will contact another forum mod or administrator and let them know what I saw so they can inform me whether or not it is against the rules before I take any actions.

Why we should choose you: I have been an admin on the Darkrp server for about 2 weeks or more now.  I am 23 years old and make mature decisions. I have been active on the forum ever since I figured out there was a forum. I do my best to give my input on admin applications, ban appeals, and server suggestions. I have had the chance to talk to most of the admins and forum admins therefor I have learned a lot about rules and regulations for the server and the forum. I will be getting a job soon so I will probably end up losing my server admin powers due to not being able to get on the server as much, but I will always have time to check the forum.

Rob is extremely diplomatic, very fair and unbiased. Sees wrong and right as black and white. He is actively answering my posts with USEFUL content, never just regurgitates what other people have said already. He brings his own view to the problem and helps resolve issues. These are, in my opinion, the exact qualities needed for forum administration.

Droppin' the funky sh!t that's makin' the sucka nikas mumble, when I'm on g-mod it's like a cookie; they all crumble!