Spencer Zim

Spencer Zim's Forum Staff Application.

You said in a post yourself in the Admin Section, you do not plan on being active anymore on the forums, and if you are, it won't be very much. In that case, I would wait until you come back full-time.

Very true valid point copen. However I did alot of thinking / planning yesterday and I believe I am able to return to the forums / server. ^_^   In fact I was on the server for a while today and have been back to the forums the last 2 days. So Hopefully my statement will be changed! However if things go back to the way they were where I am never really on the forums and I am hardly on the server, Please remove this topic. (Only if that happens!)

Very true valid point copen. However I did alot of thinking / planning yesterday and I believe I am able to return to the forums / server. ^_^   In fact I was on the server for a while today and have been back to the forums the last 2 days. So Hopefully my statement will be changed! However if things go back to the way they were where I am never really on the forums and I am hardly on the server, Please remove this topic. (Only if that happens!)

Ok good to hear. I just wanted to clear that up, because I was a bit confused! :D

I really think you admin should be returned to you as I don't remember you being on the list of I actives when me and a few other staff members went and figured out who was inactive and demoted them.

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

Okay I'd like to start off saying spencer Zim is the WORST ADMIN EVER ! JK JK spencer is amazing ! He is an amazing server admin and always responds ASAP ! He is also very active and I believe posts useful and constructive posts. With all that said spencer is awesome ! And should become global mod ! ;D +5000 (I was kidding about you being the worst admin just to make things clear all admins are awesome !)

~ Love

Tucolicious <3

Edited by Deadzombi3

Okay I'd like to start off saying spencer Zim is the WORST ADMIN EVER ! JK JK spencer is amazing ! He is an amazing server admin and always responds ASAP ! He is also very active and I believe posts useful and constructive posts. With all that said spencer is awesome ! And should become global mod ! ;D +5000 (I was kidding about you being the worst admin just to make things clear all admins are awesome !)

~ Love

Tucolicious <3

<3

Not many Global mods do anything.

#TucoDoesEverything

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

How would you know lol, I am always stuck hiding your posts all day "and others". We do a lot, you just don't notice.

Pretty much my school day. Global mods do everything that Tuco and I do, except they are admins. The only things forum staff as a whole don't do is Staff apps. We leave those to overseers...

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

Pretty much my school day. Global mods do everything that Tuco and I do, except they are admins. The only things forum staff as a whole don't do is Staff apps. We leave those to overseers...

yep.. We do alot, you guys think we don't do much since all we do is secret and you guys can't see it. We are the forum ninjas. We keep this forum clean for you all ! ((We could use more people))