UnholyPsycho

UnholyPsycho Global Mod App

In-Game Name: UnholyPsycho
Steam Name: UnholyPsycho
Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I notice a surprising amount of threads that do not follow our rules and/or do not follow the correct format if that forum calls for it. I would like to be able to sort this without having to request another forum mod to do it for me. This would make my job much easier along with everyone else's. 

How long have you been on the forums: Over a month

What are your goals once forum moderator: I can assist in sorting unnecessary threads that we see all too often. I can help out with ban appeals which is my personal favorite section of the forums to deal with. I can guide people in the right direction when they're missing the correct format which seems to happen on a routine basis. 

How are you going to accomplish these goals: As I already do, I will check the forums  multiple times a day for threads/posts not following our guidelines. As always, I will look at every situation from an unbiased standpoint which is key when it comes to a job such as this.

Why we should choose you: I have been a server Admin for quite some time now and recently got promoted to vetadmin to which is take pride in doing my job professionally and as seamlessly as possible which I will transfer those same ideals to the forums. I believe a huge portion of our job is being professional and keeping cool. Having me as a global mod would be a win all around. I can get my job done easier and the other forum/global mods have less to deal with. As many players know, I am direct but fair. I think that mentality is ideal for administrating positions. 

I would be happy if you guys could post your opinions about me. Whether they are good or bad, just be honest. I happily accept criticism and use it to improve my character and the manner in which I do my job.

Thank you for your time, 

UnholyPsycho

I support 'em. Hope you get it. Personally, I'd like to see the forums cleaned up a bit. A format the shows the posts that spent a good amount of thought and share good ideas should be more easily accessible/shown instead of being lost among the stuff no one really cares about.   

I dunno guys... he seems to get into a lot of shit. Meh w/e +1

Jokes~ He would be a great addition to the forum staff :)

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif