Tacolicious

Deadzombi3's forum application

Deadzombi3's Application

In-Game Name: Tucolicious (used to be Tuco Salamaca)

Steam Name: Deadzombi3

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I would like to be a Forum Mod because I find myself always on the website. I am constantly on and feel like I have had a lot of time on the website. I also am seeing a lot of double posts since the DDOS and have seen a lot of old open threads and would like to clean up the forums so new comers would enjoy being on the forums just as much as Role-Playing online. I enjoy being on the forums a lot ! I am always meeting new people and laughing, pretty much whenever I dont have time to get on the server or can't then that is when I get on the forums. Even when i'm in game I still enjoy browing the forums lol. That is why I would like to become a Forum Mod.

How long have you been on the forums: I have been a member on the forums ever since December 05, 2013.

What are your goals once forum moderator: I would make sure everyone is abiding by the rules. No one is disrespecting and there is no sort of trolling or useless posts. I would also make sure that people would know how to do things (change signature, wall papers, apply for admin / mod, etc...) Some other goals would be to help new comers, Clean up the server, and make the forums a great experience !

How are you going to accomplish these goals: I would accomplish my goals by being very active on the forums, following rules and being friendly to people. I would not have any favorites or let people get away with things they shouldn't be doing. I would also respect everyone in this community; I also have a mobile device and am currently trying to talk with one of my teachers / friends and seeing what we could do to maybe set up some sort of application in the play store & app store. (haven't come to a conclussion yet) With my mobile device I would be able to watch over the forums on the go (at school, home, work, etc...) 

Why we should choose you: I should be chosen to become a Forum Mod because I have been on the forums for a very long time now and I have "no life" aperently haha. I am constantly on and even when I am at school I can get on and clean up some extra posts and help people around, greet new comers etc... I am usually 24/7 on the forums and with the rank of Forum Mod I would have more of a reason to dedicate my time and effort to clean and help out online.

Thanks for your time to read my Forum Mod application. Feel free to leave your opinions about myself in the comments. See you guys IG and on the forums ! :)

Deadzombi3 / Tucolicious

Your active on the forums, but a lot of admins were just promoted to global mod, so I really in my shoes don't see a need for anymore forum mods. But your definetly qualified.

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

Your active on the forums, but a lot of admins were just promoted to global mod, so I really in my shoes don't see a need for anymore forum mods. But your definetly qualified.

oh, I have not been informed by this but I understand. Won't change my activity on the forums ! Il just leave it in case they need anyone else. Thanks for both of your opinions !

Cool guy, very mature, and when I see him post its generally constructive.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283