Julius Caesar

"Julius Caesar" Forum Mod App

In-Game Name: Julius Caesar ( A.K.A "Vulpes Inculta" )

Steam Name: Vulpes Inculta [Legion]

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: To help monitor and stop any forum spam, and give quick replies to people who need fast help.

How long have you been on the forums: I believe like a week and a half, but I've still have been very active in the short time I've been on here.

What are your goals once forum moderator: Try to be active on the forums everyday, and try to reply to each post I can in a minimal amount of time.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: By being active and answering each post I can as quick as I can. #fastreplies2014 

Why we should choose you: I'm active on the forums almost everyday. I know I have not been a member of the forums for a long time but I have been actively posting every day I can, If its relevant I am also server staff, and very much enjoy helping as many people as I can.

On a personal noteI know the App is short but that's all I can think of at the time to put, also I like to keep it short and sweet, if its possible.

"Some say I died on the Ides of March. But this statement is false."

gold-collapse-300x250.jpg

You Should get more admin experience in game first. You have only been admin for a few days. Also you only have 50 posts and you need more activity on the forums. Neutral.

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

Personally, I feel you aren't active enough on the forums. Also, we don't get much spam, forum mod is literally just telling people to stop arguing most times...

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I don't really think post count shows activity, I know a lot of people and admins who just look at the forums but don't post. I think if u put the time into this you'll do fine. Why not. +1

I would like to explain my reasoning behind using post count as a metric in deciding activity. It's much like sports, if you sit on your couch and watch it on tv are you really standing out and trying I be a great player? No. Your not, I understand not shit-posting, but you should have to strive above and beyond to be forum staff, no matter your rank in-game.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

Even if I did promote you on the forums, you would lose your Emperor title. Sooooo watcha want. 

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif

Even if I did promote you on the forums, you would lose your Emperor title. Sooooo watcha want.

Sacrifice the emperor, come join us on the dark side.

vP8UKpR.jpg

I don't think it would be hard to make it inherit perms.

vP8UKpR.jpg

Yeah, I doubt he will do that. I think that was a one time thing for anyone.

vP8UKpR.jpg