Sign in to follow this  
BrianP

Brian Pinard's Forum Staff Application

In-Game Name: Brian Pinard

Steam Name: Hologram

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I want to continue my track record of helping the community in a positive way.

How long have you been on the forums:  November 5th 2013

What are your goals once forum moderator: Keep the forums clear of spam, and keep threads in their proper sub-forums.  I will continue to post as I normally do.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: Judicious use of the tools available to moderators.

Why we should choose you: I have a proven track record of exercising my authority in the server positively and with the goal of improving the community. I am on the forums a lot, and even read/post from my phone.  Having been on the forums and server for a while now, I believe I have earned the respect of fellow community members.  As someone who has been posting on message boards for a long time (and even run my own), I have a strong understanding of how forums work, and which moderator tools are to be used in different situations.

Great guy. Funny as hell. He does his admin job so fluently and maturely that kids can't think of any way to prove him wrong. So they just file bull **** aboose reports. I think Brian would make a swell forum moderator. +111111111eleven1111

I don't post for the sake of posting.  I lurk mostly.  If I have something to say I will say it, but not if I don't.

I understand, I just don't see you online on the forums a lot. I'm not complaining about your posts.

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

I don't post for the sake of posting.  I lurk mostly.  If I have something to say I will say it, but not if I don't.

I do this too :3   But I thin you would be a great addition to teh Global Mod Team :D   Great server admin, and he could help me Lurk around the Forums 24/7 :3   +1 from me :D

*When I see a Player Breaking the Rules*

1232109585_dramatic%20cat.giftumblr_lescaaHvRE1qe4tx4o1_400.gif

Welcome to the forum team! I believe that you will be a good contribution to the community here and take responsible actions towards it.

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif