JohnPuppydog

John's Forum Mod App. (2nd try :3)

So I have decided to try again, I waited my time, and I really think my attitude has greatly improved. I am sorry for a few weeks ago, but the mod-user transformation was weird. Hopefully you guys like my app this time around, thank you.

- I agree, and accept the forum mod guidelines.

- I agree and accept the over all forum guidelines.

In-Game Name: John Puppydog.

Steam Name: [DarkLegionRP_CO]John Puppydog.

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I want to be a part of the family again. I want to help players, clear spam (Not That There Is Much.) Correct mistakes, explain the rules to people, and make the forums, nice, tidy, and presentable. I don't want to abuse, nor do I want to hurt people. If anything I want a stronger bond with the staff. Staff is just my thing. I have been staff on so many servers, and that feeling of family is just great, also, I simply love the forums, sometimes I spend entire nights just reading the forums, and posting on the forums. I remember when I was first made mod, it was the best, I remember waking up jumping on the forums, and seeing that nice shinny blue "Global Mod" (When it used to be called global, and it was blue.) I literally almost shit my pants. Then the following afternoon I came on to hear 50 cent, dick, otter (wasn't staff yet) greg, all of the crew say grats, and give me a nice big welcome. I want this feeling again. :(

How long have you been on the forums: Since September (This is a new account), I spend most of my excess time on the forums, reading and posting, laughing, and sometimes feeling bad, like kiro's account getting jacked, or hearing that zombi's computer broke.

What are your goals once forum moderator,

&

How are you going to accomplish these goals: 

Simple, here is a list.

Spam: Deleted, account warned, reported to overseer depending on offense.

Help: Will be delivered when needed, no issues, nice and fast, tight and clean.

Incorrect topic locations: Moved to correct location, user notified.

Rage topics: Locked, overseer notified.

Boosting: IP's checked, if they are the same, 100 warning points, report to overseer. 

Disrespect: Account warned post deleted, or hid. (If it isn't a PM.)

Other: They will be taken care of, regarding forum rules. 

(The list goes on, I just gave some important ones, there are literally 100's of things to do as a mod.)

Why we should choose you: I am not saying you have to choose me, and I understand this is required, but in all honesty, it's up to you guys to judge, I am not going to say I am better than the next guy, even if I am, because that's just not how I am. On that note: I have a lot of experience with moderating forums, I have been admin, superadmin, and I am currently co-owner of DarkLegion. I am gifted in the English language, and I speak it fluently. I am a blast to hang out with, and I have a lot of friends on this server, and I have dedicated what will be (Coming This August) a year to the community. I constantly strive for the approval of others, and I love meeting new people. I am very friendly to new players, and best of all, I don't care about power. No matter how much you throw at me, or how little you give me, I only get ranks to help people, and to make friends, and that is genuine, no bull crap. 

Thanks for reading my app guys, and I really hope the colors don't hurt your eyes, I just use them to stay organized, and add a pop to my applications.

Thanks again,

-John Puppydog

*Fixed miss matching colors.

*Added the part of my app that was deleted.

Awh :') haha you care my pc broke lol nice app have seen you around and your attitude has gotten way better ! +50

Thanks zombi, :)

and yeah, I know what it's like, not having a pc, mine broke two years ago, had to get a new one, the wait was killer, good luck on finding a new one, can't wait to see you in-game!

:3

Um.
Idk.
I didn't realize how new you were until I checked just now, I thought you had been here for a few months, which means that you sure look professional.
Your posts are constructive, and you try to help us out whenever you can.
Idk, sill a little new.
You are on VERY thin ice with my decision. Don't mess it up :D
+1

Welcome back to the community, personally you had a rough time when you first came back, but I think you've proved yourself enough... At least to me. +1

dRRd8pC.gif

"Then when I give up and call her fat, she gets even madder, it's not fair!" ~Kochi 12/8/14
"Dude, when I am 69 those will be the best years of my life" -Jearbear 1/29/15
"I seriously thought the M in Margarita was silent..." -Jearbear 2/2/15
"This ain't GMOD anymore, we're big boys now!" -InvexFX 6/1/15 (He said this while playing CSGO on ESEA)

Your attitude changed for the better, you post a lot, and you are fairly professional. In my eyes you would make a good forum mod.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

+1, but we have a lot, i mean ALOT of forum mods right now.

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

Um.

Idk.

I didn't realize how new you were until I checked just now, I thought you had been here for a few months, which means that you sure look professional.

Your posts are constructive, and you try to help us out whenever you can.

Idk, sill a little new.

You are on VERY thin ice with my decision. Don't mess it up :D

+1

Also, you were right, been on since August.

You were quite irritating before, and then I met you last night for a sit. Mixed in with the forums, your attutude has changed quite a bit. Undoubtedly, +1.

It would be easy for me to just -1 your app, but coming to such a rapid conclusion would be foolish of me, My first experiance of you was when you told me to get my stuff together, I was pretty enraged that someone I don't even know coming on the forums and judging how I base my opinons. But that is all passed now and I believe you have changed your attitude, I don't exactly like you but that doesent matter if i think you would make a good forum mod, which I believe you would. So based on that its a +1 from me, Although we do have a lot of forum/global mods as of now

You're just gonna have to...
268px-Deal_with_it.png

It would be easy for me to just -1 your app, but coming to such a rapid conclusion would be foolish of me, My first experiance of you was when you told me to get my stuff together, I was pretty enraged that someone I don't even know coming on the forums and judging how I base my opinons. But that is all passed now and I believe you have changed your attitude, I don't exactly like you but that doesent matter if i think you would make a good forum mod, which I believe you would. So based on that its a +1 from me, Although we do have a lot of forum/global mods as of now

Thanks crazy, as I said before, I was not going from user-user.

I went from superadmin/headforumsupervisor-user, and I apologize for the way I treated you, it was wrong, and should not have acted that way.

Thanks again for the +1.

I see a couple of things here.

1. We have a LOT of forum mods right now
  2. I am very weary of how you were acting, and I don't trust this in the least
  3. The way you handled yourself when you thought you had "power" was very power hungry/ irresponsible.

Now, I know that you have changed your attitude recently, and I am happy you did.  However, I have seen people change their attitudes before just so they could get staff, only to abuse that power.  And with the way you handled yourself earlier makes me think that you'd take your Forum Mod and start using it to boss people around on the server again because you are "staff".  Now, this doesn't mean I don't like you as a player, or as a person.  This is just my observation on the situation.  And I'm not trying to be an asshole either, I'm just very slow to trust, especially in this kind of situation.

So as per this, my current vote is -1  

This may change in the future, but as of now, looking at the circumstances, this is my vote.

Regards,

-TheMuser 

*When I see a Player Breaking the Rules*

1232109585_dramatic%20cat.giftumblr_lescaaHvRE1qe4tx4o1_400.gif

Sorry to hear all of that, it really does make me feel bad about that whole situation.

Regarding the way I acted, and act now; I have this to say. I want you to picture something.

So, you have been on a server since the beginning, you love the members of it, you get staff. You leave staff, then come back a few months later.

Staff (people you have never seen), talk to you like you are shit, saying stuff like, "I have never seen you, too new to be good.", or "I don't trust you." for no reason. My first thought was, "I have never seen these people, and they are harassing me.

Now, obviously this is not the case now, and yes, I did change how I  reacted to the situation. Note how I did not say, "change how I am", because it's not.

I did not change anything, to become staff, but my reaction is a lot better now that I know most of the staff, and have their support. Not because I want staff.

Please, not to offend, don't call me power hungry. Power lust in a game, and for that matter, on forums, is just stupidity at it's finest. That being said, if I wanted power, I would apply for in-game staff. That's not the case. I want to be staff on the forums, because I love the forums, and I wish to moderate them. Most of all, I miss being part of the forum family.

Thanks for reading.

Hope this cleared a few things up, sorry if I sound like a jerk in this at all, I am not trying to be, I just want some clarity as to why I am applying.

Also, sorry some one -1 REPed your post, gave it a +1. :] 

EDIT: I also want to clarify, that I am not telling you you can't voice your opinion, nor am I rage commenting.

I am fine with your -1, but I really wanted to clear some things up, as I really don't know you that well, and that may

be a few of our problems here.

I see a couple of things here.

• We have a LOT of forum mods right now
  • I am very weary of how you were acting, and I don't trust this in the least
  • The way you handled yourself when you thought you had "power" was very power hungry/ irresponsible.
Now, I know that you have changed your attitude recently, and I am happy you did.  However, I have seen people change their attitudes before just so they could get staff, only to abuse that power.  And with the way you handled yourself earlier makes me think that you'd take your Forum Mod and start using it to boss people around on the server again because you are "staff".  Now, this doesn't mean I don't like you as a player, or as a person.  This is just my observation on the situation.  And I'm not trying to be an asshole either, I'm just very slow to trust, especially in this kind of situation.

So as per this, my current vote is -1  

This may change in the future, but as of now, looking at the circumstances, this is my vote.

Regards,

-TheMuser

If what TheMuser says is true, -1

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

If what TheMuser says is true, -1

You should probably read the post I made as well, it explains a lot of things, also, please make your decisions based on what you read from the app, and what you have seen in my actions on the forums. Not saying you can't have an opinion, but when your just restating what someone else said, because it seems bad, it isn't really fair.

Thanks.