JohnPuppydog

John's Forum Mod App. (2nd try :3)

You should probably read the post I made as well, it explains a lot of things, also, please make your decisions based on what you read from the app, and what you have seen in my actions on the forums. Not saying you can't have an opinion, but when your just restating what someone else said, because it seems bad, it isn't really fair.

Thanks.

No. The app is to allow us to know you more, it's not the deciding factor of your staff, actions speak louder than any app you could ever write .

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

No. The app is to allow us to know you more, it's not the deciding factor of your staff, actions speak louder than any app you could ever write .

Well, fair enough, I have changed my attitude, and I didn't really mean, just by the app.

I said my app and what you have seen on my actions on the forums.

It's not really fair when someone bases their +1's, or -1's on what other people have said, and not what they are seeing, by them selves. 

Like I said, feel free to -1, it doesn't get me angry, or upset, I get it, I just really dislike it when one person says something, then the rest do the same.

It makes me feel like they really just don't care about the app, or me. I mean, I put a lot of time into my application, and I have changed my attitude, all for the community, not for the staff position. So when I hear things like, "only changed because he want's staff.", or, "Power hungry.", it makes me feel really bad.

All I am really asking, is for a fair judgement of me, and my application.

Feel free to +1, and -1, if that's how you feel. Just please don't +1, or -1,

because someone else did.

Can't even describe cause I might fill up the page just a plain 1+ And he posts a lot of shit t

Your post here is contradicting itself. You give him a +1 but he posts "shit t"?

Considering you freaked out on the fourms last time your app got denyed and your other acount got banned for abuseing as a fourm mod it's a definite -1 from me

First hand, considering I know you in real life, you know I did nothing wrong, and are just raging in response to what happened to you on our server. Which I have multiple witnesses for.

Just because you were demoted on our server for breaking mass NLR, RDM, and then telling me I can't talk to my friends, accompanied by your insufferable urge to make your self look good, and pose as a nice person, when in reality you rage if some thing doesn't go your way. You have forced me to do this, but I think it's time that everyone knows, the real, you.

This community in particular:

1st app. Denied because you screamed at all of the staff members, when they -1 you.

October warning. Warned for massive amounts of spam, to get your post higher.

IRL:

Constantly excluding me, and Kris, out of everything, and constantly using your seniority to seem better. "I have been in the group longer!" ; deal with it. I have been here for 4 years, Kris 5. Constantly telling people in our group what to do, when to do it, freaking out when they don't. I mean for gods sake, you abuse the skype power of kicking people. I mean Jesus, you have, on multiple occasions invited me and Kris to a call, just to kick us. Just today, you called me, and Kris asshole, for no reason, because people agreed with us, and not you. You are very immature, and thus, I should have known it was only a matter of time before you -1 my app because you abused, and couldn't handle that. I do not respect you as a player, nor as a person. You are an extremely ignorant piece of shit, and I am tired of you. The one and only reason I have stated this long story over a message on a forum, is you can not handle being wrong, and I can never talk around you for more than 10 seconds without being  unjustifiably being called an asshole. Any ounce of fun I try to have, be it you jumping in front of me while talking to someone, so I can't talk to them, or even apply on the forums, you try to ruin.

Also, it was barely a freak out. Which is not relevant here.

Also, learn to spell for gods sake, you're 15. denied.* abusing.* forums.*

Thanks, leave me alone, don't talk to me, don't even look at me, you tiny, infantile piece of shit.

Don't attempt to argue with me, pm me, or anything. If you spam my application, I will report you. 

I will deal with you tomorrow. 

- Devlin McMichael (Smooth, Silky, Mad Man.)

(This was posted public as an exposure of the true beast him self.)

P.S. Kris told me to call you a pleb. 

Looks as though he expresses a legitimate basis for a potential position as a forum mod, but I have to agree with some of the other mods in them saying that there are very many mods at the minute. While I would suggest that you give it a little time and perhaps wait and see if a couple of mods leave, on the other hand, I'd also say that it'd be fairly advantageous to have more mods to monitor forum behaviour. 
+1 for now. I'll be observing. 

Edit: One thing I'm slightly concerned about is your apparent history. Given TheMuser's observations, and your reactions to people who may or may not be treating you negatively, I believe you may have a temperament that may need some work. I understand the need to defend oneself against those who may antagonize us; but you have to be the one to stand up and be the bigger person. That's part of what being a mod is. Still +1 because I genuinely believe that you have potential; but again, will be watching.

Looks as though he expresses a legitimate basis for a potential position as a forum mod, but I have to agree with some of the other mods in them saying that there are very many mods at the minute. While I would suggest that you give it a little time and perhaps wait and see if a couple of mods leave, on the other hand, I'd also say that it'd be fairly advantageous to have more mods to monitor forum behaviour. 

+1 for now. I'll be observing. 

Edit: One thing I'm slightly concerned about is your apparent history. Given TheMuser's observations, and your reactions to people who may or may not be treating you negatively, I believe you may have a temperament that may need some work. I understand the need to defend oneself against those who may antagonize us; but you have to be the one to stand up and be the bigger person. That's part of what being a mod is. Still +1 because I genuinely believe that you have potential; but again, will be watching.

Don't worry, ;) changed all of that, I don't get angry over things anymore, and, I do have a lot of experience with being a forum mod.

Thanks again. :D

I was around when you were banned for abusing your forum powers to delete random posts. It was said that you used a second IP, you claimed you did nothing of the sort and that your PC had been rooted.

You then came back and began acting as a mod when you no longer had the rank.

However, you have changed your attitude more recently, and I can see you're trying hard.

So I think you should be given a chance at Forum Mod again, but on VERY thin ice. We would be watching you closely, not personally, but just to be cautious.

Edited by MattMxR

1z9k60.png

~Click on my signature to see my Steam profile!~

I was around when you were banned for abusing your forum powers to delete random posts. It was said that you used a second IP, you claimed you did nothing of the sort and that your PC had been rooted.

You then came back and began acting as a mod when you no longer had the rank.

However, you have changed your attitude more recently, and I can see you're trying hard.

So I think you should be given a chance at Forum Mod again, but on VERY thin ice. We would be watching you closely, not personally, but just to be cautious.

I really do feel bad about that situation, I really don't know what happened, and I didn't know what to say. There was no proof to defend my self, rather than the second IP, which turned out to be my school. I really wish they had done more research into the matter, but they saw two IP's, my account deleting things, and bam, that was it. They didn't tell me anything, or ask me anything. I was just banned. To this day, I still feel nostalgia when looking back to when I was a forum mod.

Everything ran smoothly for about 2 weeks, I did my job, then I applied for admin, as soon as that happened, my account started deleting stuff. Does this mean something? Most likely not. 

But, it is possible that one of the ex-admins that disliked the idea of me becoming an admin logged onto my account and deleted things, to get rid of me. Considering I had multiple +1's from staff, and even overseers. 

Then again, these are all speculations, not trying to sound ignorant, or make my self look good, but it is a possibility.

I really do feel bad about that situation, I really don't know what happened, and I didn't know what to say. There was no proof to defend my self, rather than the second IP, which turned out to be my school. I really wish they had done more research into the matter, but they saw two IP's, my account deleting things, and bam, that was it. They didn't tell me anything, or ask me anything. I was just banned. To this day, I still feel nostalgia when looking back to when I was a forum mod.

Everything ran smoothly for about 2 weeks, I did my job, then I applied for admin, as soon as that happened, my account started deleting stuff. Does this mean something? Most likely not.

But, it is possible that one of the ex-admins that disliked the idea of me becoming an admin logged onto my account and deleted things, to get rid of me. Considering I had multiple +1's from staff, and even overseers.

Then again, these are all speculations, not trying to sound ignorant, or make my self look good, but it is a possibility.

How would they get your password?

Did you ever browse the forums on a school computer and forget to log out? Someone may have gotten onto your account just to fuck with things.

I don't know what I believe, to be honest, but I think you should be given a chance.

Yes matt, we actually talked about that, I log onto chrome which stores my bookmarks and everything.

and we have several kids that play reloaded, and have access to the computers...

Then again, the chance of them logging onto the computer, searching my chrome BM folders, finding reloaded, then noticing I was a forum mod, is very slim. Then again, you never know, it is a possibility.

I will consider your change in which you have gone through and give you back the chance of a forum mod. Please note I will be keeping a close watch on you. Welcome back, and continue to prosper.

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif