Sign in to follow this  
Darkfusion

Darkfusion's Forum Staff Application

Why not give it a shot?

In-Game Name: Darkfusion
Steam Name: Darkfusion
Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator:

I would like to become a forum moderator to help those in need, and to further extent my abilities on giving those in need help. I feel that I would aim the community in a positive way, keeping spammers and phishing links out of the website. I would like to further push my capability of assistance from not just the server, but to the forums. I would like to correct mistakes other have made, such as incorrect formats, and rules broken in the forum agreement. I spend well above 3 hours a day on the forums. I see that when I go on vacation, I bring my phone along, but I can't admin on the server, so I find myself with even more time on the forums.
How long have you been on the forums:

Since October 14th, 2013
What are your goals once forum moderator:

-Working to keep the forums a cleaner, more better place

-Making the community a friendly place, blocking out those who intent harm (trolls)

-Removing unnecessary posts; spam on ban appeals.. etc

- Helping those in need of assistance around the clock

How are you going to accomplish these goals:

I will accomplish these goals by checking the cracks of posts, welcoming new players, and being an overall positive, optimistic person. I will never turn a blind eye to anyone; if they need help, they will get it. I will make sure everything is dealt with that is brought to my table. I am always on the forums. Every day I wake up, and the first thing I do is check the forums. 
Why we should choose you:

I have been on the forums for quite a while now. I browse the forums, seeing things that need correction. I don't jump the gun; I give everybody a fair chance, letting them explain their side of the story. I see myself as a patient, mature person, and I feel that if I had the shot at forum mod position, I could move things in a positive direction. I am extremely dedicated to the forums, and I'm always on, as previously stated above. I have experience with dealing with rule breakers, from on the server, to other forums in the past. 

Not sure how well this application will do, nor if there is any need for forum staff, but I would like to help out, not just on the server, but on the forums too.

I think we have enough forum staff right now, but if a position becomes available, you would be right for the job +1

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

I'm not entirely sure how many forum staff we have (dedicated to being forum staff) but typically I see agent and sometime John, but I haven't seen John as much as I used to. I think Dark is a wonderful person, a good decision maker, and is decently active on the forums. +1

Sorry if this seems like it was worded funny, I just woke up xp

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

Although you are not the most active on the forms (No offence) I think you would make a great mod but when I asked Indox about me reapplying myself he said

Not looking for more forum staff.

But best of luck, He might change his mind

+1

Not even twenty, look at the list...

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

+1

oh wait it's up to me.. Approved 

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif