trextyler

trextyler's Forum Moderator Application

This is my forum application #2. I have really improved and I hope to be considered.

In-Game Name: trextyler

Steam Name: trextyler

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:46400850 (Added just in-case)

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: It is a personal goal to give back to the community. I have played on the server for a very long time now, longer than most. I don't have a Mic so I can't be a server staff member. So, I figured that I could at-least try to help in other ways. If you haven't noticed, over the past few months my forum activity has greatly increased. I truly thing that I could make a difference by being a forum moderator. By being a forum moderator, I can easily RP, and not lose too much time on it. When the server is down, I almost ALWAYS go to the forums.

How long have you been on the forums: Since 2/12/14 (Almost 6 months)

What are your goals once forum moderator: My goals as a forum moderator are to be precise and correct. Typing is my one of my better abilities, one of my goals is to type swift and well correctly. I strive to be fair and unbiased, this is my main reason of respect of the one and only Motokaya. I will be on the Forums even more than I currently am.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: Instead of posting "-1's" on peoples applications I will consider the facts. Not everyone has the same timezone, that doesn't mean some players don't at-least deserve a CHANCE. I will practice my skills and improve in the necessary areas. When posting on someones topics I will completely clear my mind of all other memories on that player (unless an application) to avoid being biased. While on the server RP'ing, I will have the forums open in the Steam Overlay (Shift-Tab menu), this will keep me on the forums much longer.

Why we should choose you: I think I will be a great addition to the forum moderators team, I am completely aware of the amount of forum staff already... I refuse to change my opinion on that. My grammar is pretty good and I always make sure my posts are understandable. When I notice an obvious reason for a thread to be locked, (such as upon request) I notify a forum/global Mod. Generally the Mod I notify is either UnholyPsycho or Motokaya. I do not require it, but I would greatly appreciate if Unholy and Moto vouched for the previous statement in the replies. I am pretty well known throughout the community, and this would help me interact with players I normally wouldn't.

Notes: Since my first application (2 months ago) I have OVER tripled my post count. Here is a link to my first one. It was closed by my request so I could improve. ( http://darkrpreloaded.com/index.php?/topic/5126-trextyler-forum-mod-application/ )

This originally was a [TEST] Application. Thanks to UnholyPsycho, He changed title and moved it for me.

Please consider my Application and leave feedback on the it.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $947 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 82

• Games played: 60 (73%)

• Hours on record: 4,687.3h

1908350_236488459894365_5210699005380973516_n.png

we still dont need anymore forum mods lol...

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

You said not to -1 you for having too many.

That is why I am -1ing this. We just have too many.

If spots open up, then sure.

I didn't say "Not to" I just said to read the WHOLE post first. I understand the fact there are too many. I just needed to see what people were going to say before I made a real application so I would have time to improve without being denied too quickly. If I know what to improve, I can improve. You guys aren't being too helpful, please say something like -1 too many staff, needs to improve here <place>. Or -1, would be great for job, but too many staff. Please consider next time before posting.

You shouldnt be making a "test" application. just make an legit app...

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

When I notice an obvious reason for a thread to be locked, (such as upon request) I notify a forum/global Mod. Generally the Mod I notify is either UnholyPsycho or Motokaya. I do not require it, but I would greatly appreciate if Unholy and Moto vouched for the previous statement in the replies.

This is true. Trex is a long time player and has really increased his activity on the forums.

You shouldnt be making a "test" application. just make an legit app...

This. I've noticed that you've been cautiously getting your feet wet when it comes to Staff Applications with your posts about what people think about you, etc. I for one like you as a player and I'm sure others share a similar opinion. Just go for it. The worst that can happen is you learning what you need to improve on and trying again later.

You're a great player, I've never heard your name even associated with rule breaking*, you've done giveaways for the community. You're very active and you know the community well as you're a long time player/forum user. +1

*except once :P

Personally, I just don't see you fit for a staff position. We have way to many forum mods as it is... -1 for now.

vP8UKpR.jpg

Personally, I just don't see you fit for a staff position. We have way to many forum mods as it is... -1 for now.

I respect your decision. Can you please provide me with a way to prove myself? Or improve in general at the very least?

I respect your decision. Can you please provide me with a way to prove myself? Or improve in general at the very least?

You seem to take things way to seriously, and you seem a bit young...

vP8UKpR.jpg

I didn't say "Not to" I just said to read the WHOLE post first. I understand the fact there are too many. I just needed to see what people were going to say before I made a real application so I would have time to improve without being denied too quickly. If I know what to improve, I can improve. You guys aren't being too helpful, please say something like -1 too many staff, needs to improve here <place>. Or -1, would be great for job, but too many staff. Please consider next time before posting.

You can't improve, and as I stated in my original post, if there were less, I would support this application. I put my reason why I said no and I don't underatand what more you want. I read through your app, and it seems good, but the situation with forums mods is that things are taken care of in like 20 minutes after being posted.

Edited by Darkfusion

You can't improve, and as I stated in my original post, if there we less, I would support this application. I put my reason why I said no and I don't underatand what more you want. I read through your app, and it seems good, but the situation with forums mods is that most of the time I get beat to things.

I felt as if that wasn't the only reason you -1'd me.

We don't need any more forum staff and I don't think you have been active enough. You just recently started to be more active then normal. Currently, I don't see you fit as staff. -1

Edited by agent12g

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

We don't need any more forum staff and I don't think you have been active enough. You just recently started to be more active then normal. Currently, I don't see you fit as staff. -1

kd1VZzf.png       nRcZ5mc.png<That's exabytes, shroge the shlut.

Listen here, I don't care if it was your cat, your dog, your hamster or the two squirrels banging in the backyard. You and you only are responsible for your account and what actions are made on it. #rekt

"We're not gonna fuckin' ban him for some fuckin' petty shit" - ShadowZack 2014

"The server needs more internet" - Jimeng 2014

He's a really cool guy. He's pretty active on the forums, and he has notified me about threads that would need closing. Though we truly don't need anymore forum mods, it wouldn't harm us any to have 1 or 2 more. Personally I'd +1 you.

+1

mickey-mouse-cartoon-animated.gif~~~ MOTO - KAI - YA

When-you-get-new-equipment-to-play-with.gif(When I See Someone RDMing)

You're a great player, I've never heard your name even associated with rule breaking*, you've done giveaways for the community. You're very active and you know the community well as you're a long time player/forum user. +1

*except once :P

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283