HerMajesty

Her Majesty's Forum Moderator Application

Her Majesty Queen of England

Forum Staff Application #1

E0tBpBn.jpg

Disclaimer: This photo does not actually represent my good looks.

In-Game Name:
Her Majesty Queen of England

Steam Name:
Her Majesty, Queen of England

How long have you been on the forums:
2 Months

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator:
 I have a strong desire to help the community. This may sound like utter bullshit, but it's honestly the truth. Many people have issues moderating, feel it takes up too much of their time, or that it's boring, etc. I personally love to do it, and it's actually fun for me.(Which is why I hope to be a police officer in my future, I love handling disputes and helping people and everything else that it entails) Not to mention I have a lot of experience when it comes to moderating forums and although I've never used IP Board specifically, I feel I would easily be able to pick up on how to use it properly.

What are your goals once forum moderator:
- Ensure all topics follow proper guidelines
- Ensure all users are respectful to one another in their replies
- Ensure spam posts are in the proper location
- Help new users with whatever they may require

How are you going to accomplish these goals:
- Ensure all of my replies are constructive and help to better users' understanding of the rules on the forums
- Frequently check the forums for new posts
- Ensure all posts are appropriate, and follow all guidelines
- Get to know newer users and help them understand the rules of the forums and perhaps advise them on how to get involved within the community

Why we should choose you: (This section is going to be a slight repeat from my previous staff application as much of that applies here)

Beyond that, I've been consistently active on the forums since the day I joined, and have gotten to know many members well. There have been some altercations yes, but we've been able to move past that, and get on with enjoying DarkRP Reloaded. I'm thorough when it comes to offering advice and only offer my +1's selectively to those suggestions and people that I feel truly deserve it. I act professional when the situation requires it but can still enjoy myself at the same time.

I'm a volunteer firefighter and full time student prepping for college. This may seem like it requires a lot of my time, but it has also taught me a great amount responsibility. I love the community of Dark RP Reloaded and I would be dedicated to bettering it so that many more players can enjoy the same experiences as I did thanks to the great staff. My time on Minecraft Origins found me managing the server back-ends, moderating forums, managing a tremendous amount of players (It was a 500 slot main server with many different servers connected together through hubs - not fun) and managing a team of approximately 30-ish staff members. I learned to stay organized, handle unruly kids and god awful trolls as anyone who has ever played Minecraft knows. This wasn't your run of the mill server that I just ran off my computer, it was a large well oiled machine that took a lot of work to maintain. My tenure ended there after I just could not dedicate the time or effort any longer to managing that community anymore and I thankfully moved on, leaving behind a well defined staff hierarchy and well disciplined staff.

I may not have as much time in as many other forums users, but I feel that I'm still just as capable at handling the job. I have the maturity level, enough activity, and a level of professionalism and helpfulness that I feel will allow me to serve effectively as a forum moderator.

Thank you for your consideration, if you have any additional questions post them below and I will respond to them promptly!

You are a really cool person, I love your app, and seem like someone who deserves staff, but you are more server-side of the forums. What I mean by that is server suggestions, ban appeals, reports. I would definently +1 for server staff! I'll stick to +0.5 GL

EDIT

After reading some, thinking, and wanking, I have decided to revise my +0.5 to full blown +wun

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

amazing app, would be really good for forums, But im going to say -1 because obama said so

Im kiddin I give this a +1

We need more Jimengs ~Nuclear Fallout 2k14

It feels like i just swallowed cold cum ~ JoshSellsGuns 4k20

I like my coffee like i like my woman. Big, strong and black. ~ Giezey The almighty one.

NxDpzK1.gif

amazing app, would be really good for forums, But im going to say -1 because obama said so

Im kiddin I give this a +1

What?

Edit: Oh I didn't see the mini-text lol. So confused :{

What...?

Edit: Oh I didn't see the mini-text lol. So confused :{

Oops Don't worrk I gave it a +1

We need more Jimengs ~Nuclear Fallout 2k14

It feels like i just swallowed cold cum ~ JoshSellsGuns 4k20

I like my coffee like i like my woman. Big, strong and black. ~ Giezey The almighty one.

NxDpzK1.gif

I don't really see you post a whole ton, but it's probably just me not paying attention, however you seem to have put a good amount of work into your app. On top of that, you appear to at least hold some measure of competence. I think you would be an ok forum mod.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I don't really see you post a whole ton, but it's probably just me not paying attention, however you seem to have put a good amount of work into your app. On top of that, you appear to at least hold some measure of competence. I think you would be an ok forum mod.

Definitely a very mature and respectful individual. I have never been more happy to give a +1 to a staff application. You have my full support.

kd1VZzf.png       nRcZ5mc.png<That's exabytes, shroge the shlut.

Listen here, I don't care if it was your cat, your dog, your hamster or the two squirrels banging in the backyard. You and you only are responsible for your account and what actions are made on it. #rekt

"We're not gonna fuckin' ban him for some fuckin' petty shit" - ShadowZack 2014

"The server needs more internet" - Jimeng 2014

Remove a mod that doesnt do anything and give it to him

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

We need more forum mods bad, and I feel majesty would be the perfect candidate.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

Accepted

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif