Rob The Sniper

Forum Staff Application

In-Game Name: RobTheSniper

Steam Name: RobTheAssassin

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I was a forum/server moderator/admin for quite awhile then I decided to retire (not really decided but kinda had to since I wasn't able to get on).  I would like to become admin again while I currently don't have a job and don't have much to do so I can help out. Also I check the forum on a daily basis so even if I can't get on the server much I can still be a pretty active forum admin.

How long have you been on the forums: Almost 10 months

What are your goals once forum moderator: Make sure forum rules are followed and try to check forum at least once a day.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: By making sure to be as active as possible on the forum.

Why we should choose you: Have already had quite a bit of experience as admin on not only this forum and the server, but also on other games.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

Even though you were a forum mod before, you have not been active recently. Until I see activity I can not support this application.

sorry but I gotta go with this. You seem like a really cool guy, that's why i +wunned your admin app but I'd rather wait to see for activity. But if/when I do, I'll be happy to +wun

sorry but -wun for now

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

Even though you were a forum mod before, you have not been active recently. Until I see activity I can not support this application.

Get more active and i will change my thought as well -1

: Afk+vs+noob_d209f6_5291896.gifJNK be like

Running the border there? XD~Kaskon2k14

Damn my cats trying to eat my oat meal~Josh Sells Guns

Nuclear is the only scrub who has his own quote, quoted by him~xTKOxUknown

Ima shit on your balls~Ted Beneke

We need more Jimengs ~Nuclear Fallout 2k14

It feels like i just swallowed cold cum ~ JoshSellsGuns 4k20

I like my coffee like i like my woman. Big, strong and black. ~ Giezey The almighty one.

NxDpzK1.gif

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

Personally, I think we have enough forum mods at the moment.

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15