JoshSellsGuns

Josh Sells Guns' Forum Moderator Application #3

Exposition

It doesn't really ask who I am and my intro thread is ~soopr~ old so I'm going to go ahead and introduce myself to any of you who are not familiar with who I am. My name is Joshua and I am 14 years old. I attend a public Highschool and we are the "Pumas". I live in southern California, USA and have lived in So Cal all my life. I was born in San Diego, and lived there for about half a day because we were moving that day anyway. I then lived in Fresno for about 3 years and moved back to San Diego. I lived in Military Housing until 2009, which then I moved to my current town (more like 3 towns smashed into one another). I believe this is the longest my family has lived anywhere, at a total of (about) 6 years and we intend on staying. I suffer from ADD and a huge range of back, neck, and stomach issues which I inherited from my dad (THANKS DAD, GAWD) but it has never distracted me from one of my favorite past times (next to gaming, of course!), Baseball. I have been playing Baseball since I was about 4 or 5 years old and I was pretty good at it until I got a concussion a few years ago and then skipped a season. I am slowly regaining my skill but it's going to be tough. I am a huge console peasant but I would choose PC over my Xbox any day. I used to be the leader of a Call of Duty sniper/trickshotter team (don't laugh pls) called Team Chemikal which crashed and burned at 800+ subs. I am an average B-C student with an occasional F or A. I can be very argumentative sometimes, which I get from my mom, but I try to keep that away from the forums. But if it does seem like I'm being an ass at time, at least you kind of get an explanation.

In-Game Name:

Josh Sells Guns

Steam Name:

Josh Sells Guns

Why Do You Want To Be A Forum Moderator:

I would like to be a Forum Moderator to keep the peace on the forums, assist users when needed/necessary, and provide the best experience possible to all the members and viewers.

How Long Have You Been On The Forums:

7 Months 21 Days

What Are Your Goals Once Forum Moderator:

To enforce the rules of the forums and prevent any form of disruption of the experience or anything/anyone that breaks the forums rules/agreements.

How Are You Going To Accomplish These Goals:

I am going to accomplish these goals by being active on the forums (being on everyday or almost everyday), checking on topics as soon as they appear, and knowing when/how a rule/term of  service has been broken and how it is solved.

Why We Should Choose You:

I am on the forum almost everyday and I read (nearly) every topic. I have read the rules and Forum Moderator rules and understand them. I like to think that I am a generally friendly person and am well liked throughout the community, but it isn't really up to me. I guess I will see what everyone thinks after they post.

Thank for reading, and I hope you enjoyed and will consider recruiting me to the Moderating Team.

I know you guys would never know aside from me saying this but it took me forever to figure out what to say in the "why we should choose you" part. *Cue Sad Music* I guess I don't feel special to myself ;_;

If you notice any spelling/grammar/just plain fact errors PLEASE let me know as soon as possible so that I may correct it. L8rs H8rs.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

My public school grade 1-8 also were "Pumas" :^)

It's 7 months and 21 days you noob.

+1 I'm not certain how "hard" you would enforce the rules, but you're very active on the forums and an all around nice guy.

Fixed

#PumasMasterRace

Thank you for your support though I am a little curious to know what you mean by

I'm not certain how "hard" you would enforce the rules

But regardless, thank you for your support :^)

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

Fixed

#PumasMasterRace

Thank you for your support though I am a little curious to know what you mean by

But regardless, thank you for your support :^)

I mean it as I really have no clue on whether you would prioritize friends or whatever over moderating. (Due to not being an admin and stuff like that I really have no idea) It's not a negative thing, I just don't know :^)

I like you, you seem to be intelligent, don't cause too many problems, and would be a perfect candidate for mod. You're active, intelligent, and dedicated. I wish you luck.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

OMG JUST GIVE THIS GUY FORUM MOD +1000000000000

lol thank you TKO :)

I mean it as I really have no clue on whether you would prioritize friends or whatever over moderating. (Due to not being an admin and stuff like that I really have no idea) It's not a negative thing, I just don't know :^)

I see what you mean. Although, you won't have to worry about that, I understand the responsibility of doing what is right over what I may want or not want to do.

I like you, you seem to be intelligent, don't cause too many problems, and would be a perfect candidate for mod. You're active, intelligent, and dedicated. I wish you luck.

:o  Thank you, man!

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

I cant see the colors through this white background but either way +1 good gui 

Thank you and sorry I use the old grey one 'cause I like it a lot. I tried yellow because I am aware of the white background, I was just hoping that the yellow would still be visible. I guess not, lol. I will change it to orange.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

If there's a decision between me and you, You would deserve forum mod.

You're the best candidate out of everyone on the forums. +694201337

Good Luck M80

Thank you buddy, though I hope yo make it in also ;) <3

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

+1

SBkIYfW.jpg

Credit to Darkfusion

20121223181829.jpg

Praise Katyusha

1520692.jpg

Stug life

Fuck Yea Im in Someones Sig!~Nuclear Fallout 2k14

I'm not gay but $20 is $20~ Kiro 2k14

Zack and ShadowHate are on~ Immense 2k14

I will bomb your house~ Kochi 2k15

I love you too~ Nuclear Fallout 2k15

I'm sorry that you're autistic ~ Jek 2k15

Don't wish that Google+ a happy birthday~ Zack 2k15

I don't get it, it's only rape~ Dallon 2k15

I make so much money, sometimes I just throw it away ~ Bill Gates

And Hades is so depraived that sometimes he fucks the flowers ~ Jearbear 2k15

A big floppy Penis sword would be so funny, all floppin around when you run and shit ~Trix61

If you win you win. and if you dont win you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSE! ~ Allu 2k15

Go fuck yourself Jearbear

Thank you and sorry I use the old grey one 'cause I like it a lot. I tried yellow because I am aware of the white background, I was just hoping that the yellow would still be visible. I guess not, lol. I will change it to orange.

I just use mobile.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

You have one sentence to give me the chills. If I get the chills you can have forum mod.

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif

You have one sentence to give me the chills. If I get the chills you can have forum mod.

Oh silly IndoX, just give him forum moderator. He's active and well aware of the forum rules. He can be your pet bunny if you really want.

Edited by Agent12g

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

I'm not that creepy ._. but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

potayder was here

if that isn't creepy idk what is

f1dbc307caed7408ad71f4f60be017ab.png

He's Watching

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

Wonderful guy,active on the forums alot,fun to play with. +1

0054a78f1b5782771b17bbde9e3cabd0.png    Vote this Rabbit up!

" My Anakov Don't! My Anakov Don't! " - Jimeng  (Every Fucking Time)

(If my jokes offend you or make you uncomfortable please tell me. So I can then show you on a scale of 1-10 of how much of a bitch you're being.)

"You need to go to Walmart and get yourself a sense of humor." -Phil Robertson

I would say you are active enough and you have give a great input on all the posts you make or comment on. +1

vP8UKpR.jpg

"We cloak to catch kids doing stupid shit to ban them" ~ ShadowZack 2k14

"The server needs more internet" ~ Jimeng 2k14

"No wait, Denny's is for winners" ~ Henry-Grey 2k14

"Oh shit, i just got the compressed air shit in my eye" ~ Vortechs 2k15

Wonderful guy,active on the forums alot,fun to play with. +1

0054a78f1b5782771b17bbde9e3cabd0.png    Vote this Rabbit up!

Duck Season

- Funny Guy

- Honnest

- Was Active before but Now I Don't see you much

+ 1

Good luck

I have not posted as much because I am writing a paper for my English class but I am always watching. The paper is due this Friday so friday afternoon PST I will be free as a bird again.

I would say you are active enough and you have give a great input on all the posts you make or comment on. +1

Thank you, kind sir. lol

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif