JoshSellsGuns

Clash Of Clans

Does anyone else play? I play all the time in fact I just got barbarian king last night lel. If you wanna chill my clan is called Fluffy Clan (it was originally my Lil sis cln)and my user name is king Fluffy (hence the resonance she named it Fluffy cln and made me the leader). If you wanna join feel free but it is my families clan so don't be weird.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

Why the fuck would you put your families clan here? Do you not remember the ask.fm incident.

Ask.fm is anonymous. Clash would take a lot more effort. Besides 2 of my family just left today so now it's just me and my Lil bro.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

i played for a month and got bored.

I played for 3 days, then the game woke me up at 4 am to tell be my base was being raided, so I stopped playing.

When someone calls raid:

dEPumEl.gif

"I'd suck a guys dick for Overseer" ~ Roach 2k15

"JearBear is like a keyboard, pushing his buttons makes things happen" ~ Jattdaput 2k15

"I found that if you do something wrong and admit to it, the admins tend to be nicer and almost like you, as opposed to lying and bull shitting your way through sits." ~ nflden 2k15

Call me Jatt or Jattdaput. Nothing else.

You can disable notifications...

#IDontWantTo

When someone calls raid:

dEPumEl.gif

"I'd suck a guys dick for Overseer" ~ Roach 2k15

"JearBear is like a keyboard, pushing his buttons makes things happen" ~ Jattdaput 2k15

"I found that if you do something wrong and admit to it, the admins tend to be nicer and almost like you, as opposed to lying and bull shitting your way through sits." ~ nflden 2k15

Call me Jatt or Jattdaput. Nothing else.

Nflden your base is trash dude XD mine is way better and I can bet you that xD town hall 10 as well but fully maxed everything besides my PEKKAS

: Afk+vs+noob_d209f6_5291896.gifJNK be like

Running the border there? XD~Kaskon2k14

Damn my cats trying to eat my oat meal~Josh Sells Guns

Nuclear is the only scrub who has his own quote, quoted by him~xTKOxUknown

Ima shit on your balls~Ted Beneke