Hades

Hades Forum Staff Application

In-Game Name: Hades

Steam Name: Hades

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: I would sincerely like to become a Forum Moderator  because I am currently active on the Forums everyday and read all the new topics that are posted each day and each second. Also when I see people spamming in the Forums I tell them to stop or if the topic that is being discussed is not their current concern and are righting random nonsense I give them a warning and if they keep doing it I tell them I will inform a Global Moderator for further punishment.

How long have you been on the forums: I have been currently active on the forums since December 27th/2014

What are your goals once forum moderator: My goals as forum moderator is to keep the forums safe from spammers and people who just come to disrupt mutual conversations between other players and members.

How are you going to accomplish these goals: The way I plan to accomplish these goals is by communicating with other fellow moderators and other staff members to help keep the forums clean and safe from discrepancies.

Why would we choose you: The reason I think you would choose me is that I am active on the forums, server and team speak and always currently help out new beginners when I can and I believe that if I become a forum moderator that I will server this community well.

Sincerely: Hades 

I apologize I was informed it was only 2 weeks for the minimal requirement.

2 weeks minimal. It's also 1 or 2 weeks minimal for staff positioning. but we dont see that happening though. If anything, You gotta stand out some more man. Maybe not a +1 this time, but next time, maybe. We'll see. No need to apologize either.

maxresdefault.jpg

I've been broken and I've been destroyed. But never will I let things tear me down again.

Like agil said. you were apart of the forums for only a month. I don't see you lurking on here as much as I would like in order to trust you as forum staff. -1

We need more Jimengs ~Nuclear Fallout 2k14

It feels like i just swallowed cold cum ~ JoshSellsGuns 4k20

I like my coffee like i like my woman. Big, strong and black. ~ Giezey The almighty one.

NxDpzK1.gif

-1. You are a great admin on the server. I became a forum mod before I became server staff too. I had OVER 300 posts before I applied. Since then, I have gotten way more. I would suggest getting 200-250 before applying.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $947 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 82

• Games played: 60 (73%)

• Hours on record: 4,687.3h

1908350_236488459894365_5210699005380973516_n.png

Server activity doesn't have anything to do with Forum Activity.

-1 You have only a smaller amount of posts, also only 1 month for forum mod is a little bit small of time.

-1 sorry man i love you, your my bro ;( stay a while, show off your activity n shiz and I'll flip my frown upside down :)

most current mods applied when they reached about 200-500 posts. Or me, when I reach 800..... and then 1000..... lulz

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

-1 sorry man i love you, your my bro ;( stay a while, show off your activity n shiz and I'll flip my frown upside down :)

most current mods applied when they reached about 200-500 posts. Or me, when I reach 800..... and then 1000..... lulz

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I don't ever really see you interacting or helping the forums man. :(

Spend a little more time.

Also, guys, post count doesn't matter. Back on my old account in 2013 I got forum mod at around 70-80 posts. It's all about managing the forums, not posting 100 times a day.

I don't ever really see you interacting or helping the forums man. :(

Spend a little more time.

Also, guys, post count doesn't matter. Back on my old account in 2013 I got forum mod at around 70-80 posts. It's all about managing the forums, not posting 100 times a day.

How I Defeated The Butt Stabbing IndoX.

I Was A Brave Man.

http:Z9oxOkl.gif

Freaking amazing admin on the server I see no reason why you shouldn't get forum MOD as well. You're active everyday and help players and new admins +111111111

f817344c46bae0b5416545645f3967f8.gif7c9b75d10a25529f80d514892ac0c706.gif

A Black Man Is Complaining About His Grilled Cheese Probably Has A Gun *Over*-Hate 2K15

Sometimes A Bitch Gotta Kill themselves-Zach 2K15

"You Ever Just Think To Yourself Thank God Im White?"-Timm 2K15

"I Look At Your Quotes and Remember this Is Why I'm antisocial"-Wolfie 2k15

okay if you want you guys can lock it. I will wait for a while to apply again until I am more active on the forums and seem more fit for this position.

Thank you for all the feedback.

One thing at a time. You're not ready for this position.

I would suggest applying again at around 300 posts

When someone calls raid:

dEPumEl.gif

"I'd suck a guys dick for Overseer" ~ Roach 2k15

"JearBear is like a keyboard, pushing his buttons makes things happen" ~ Jattdaput 2k15

"I found that if you do something wrong and admit to it, the admins tend to be nicer and almost like you, as opposed to lying and bull shitting your way through sits." ~ nflden 2k15

Call me Jatt or Jattdaput. Nothing else.