Goku

Goku's Fourm Mod App

In-Game Name: Goku

Steam Name: Goku

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator: Honestly, I wish to become a forum mod because Kochi said I should apply  I think I can help, I have been an admin on the server for nearly 2 months I have had my ups and downs but I have always stayed a firm but just administrator (in my eyes at least).

How long have you been on the forums: Almost 2 months

What are your goals once forum moderator: My Goal as a forum mod would be to :

• Help keep spammers and inappropriate content off the forums
  • Make sure that proper format is used when required
  • Keep spam posts in the spam section and help people learn the difference
  • Keep people from making unnecessary posts on application
  • Help new members learn everything they need to about this server

How are you going to accomplish these goals: I intend to accomplish these goals by working just as hard as I do on the server( if not harder) being active and respected (non necessarily loved). I will do anything I have to to assist in keeping this community on its feet.

Why we should choose you:  I believe you should choose me because I have been in this community for a while, I know the rules and what is expected of me. I do my best to be professional when I am doing my job. I intend to be in this community for a long time (unless something happens to change that). I am Goku and I am a Super Saiyan Negro.

I'm a little neutral right now.

The Only Reason I feel neutral is because I believe you're a great administrator, but when you told me not to post on admin apps if I'm not that active on the server, I sent you a message.

That message has stayed with:
Goku 
Read: Not yet read 

For 2 Straight Weeks.

This sends me a message that though you may be very good at all the things stated, you haven't kept with what you say with others.

I don't mean you bend the truth(or Lie), what that means is that you don't respond to conversations you've started with others for long periods of time.

And That means forum inactivity.

For Now, -1.

I'm a little neutral right now.

The Only Reason I feel neutral is because I believe you're a great administrator, but when you told me not to post on admin apps if I'm not that active on the server, I sent you a message.

That message has stayed with:

Goku 

For 2 Straight Weeks.

This sends me a message that though you may be very good at all the things stated, you haven't kept with what you say with others.

I don't mean you bend the truth(or Lie), what that means is that you don't respond to conversations you've started with others for long periods of time.

And That means forum inactivity.

For Now, -1.

I read your message I didn't feel the need to respond to it, because I said what needed to be said and you understood what I said,  Woden also sent me a message regarding that I read it and did not respond. I didn't see the need to respond and what I am suppose to say in response to the message u sent me? I cannot help you with your crashing issue. Though I still believe even if you are active on the forums you shouldn't be responding to "Server" admin apps, due to your lack of activity on the server. However, responding here is perfectly fine since this is a "Forum" mod app.

Also, I did not start a conversation with you. I told you a rule and said stop breaking it.

Me not responding had nothing to do with my ability to pay attention to the forums I simply didn't see a need to.

I read your message I didn't feel the need to respond to it, because I said what needed to be said and you understood what I said,  Woden also sent me a message regarding that I read it and did not respond. I didn't see the need to respond and what I am suppose to say in response to the message u sent me? I cannot help you with your crashing issue. Though I still believe even if you are active on the forums you shouldn't be responding to "Server" admin apps, due to your lack of activity on the server. However, responding here is perfectly fine since this is a "Forum" mod app.

Also, I did not start a conversation with you. I told you a rule and said stop breaking it.

Me not responding had nothing to do with my ability to pay attention to the forums I simply didn't see a need to.

Thought I do understand that you don't need to respond to my message

you didn't even read what I sent to you.

Goku 

That made me think that you just didn't care that I was inactive on the server, just that I couldn't post on admin applications, and didn't have time to read messages sent to you.

And as I continually press the reload button on the message that I sent you, this still shows.

Goku 

Thought I do understand that you don't need to respond to my message

you didn't even read what I sent to you.

Goku 

That made me think that you just didn't care that I was inactive on the server, just that I couldn't post on admin applications, and didn't have time to read messages sent to you.

And as I continually press the reload button on the message that I sent you, this still shows.

Goku 

I did read it just didn't click on it on the forums I have it set up so that I receive emails when someone messages me. I have the 3 links u sent me and I read everything you said.

I see you around, however, I'm unsure where I lie currently, partially because I see you around a bit, but not interacting a ton. I see you post on some topics that are important, but at the same time I don't see you interact meaningfully in the non-important discussions. Being a forum mod is essentially just seeing threads that need to be locked or hidden and locking/hiding them. So some of your objectives are pretty moot and apply more to the server than the forums.

EDIT: After further consideration, I'm going to have to -1 you currently. While you're an awesome admin on the server, I don't see you interact a ton on the forums.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I see you around, however, I'm unsure where I lie currently, partially because I see you around a bit, but not interacting a ton. I see you post on some topics that are important, but at the same time I don't see you interact meaningfully in the non-important discussions. Being a forum mod is essentially just seeing threads that need to be locked or hidden and locking/hiding them. So some of your objectives are pretty moot and apply more to the server than the forums.

EDIT: After further consideration, I'm going to have to -1 you currently. While you're an awesome admin on the server, I don't see you interact a ton on the forums.

Like I said previously I don't put my 2 cents in where it isn't required. If I see random posts and I don't think I can contribute anything to it I simply do not comment. Due to this I am not very interactive on the forums though I do go thru and read most posts.

Like I said previously I don't put my 2 cents in where it isn't required. If I see random posts and I don't think I can contribute anything to it I simply do not comment. Due to this I am not very interactive on the forums though I do go thru and read most posts.

I understand not commenting on some things, but I see very little evidence of your existence outside of things that directly concern you, very little in anything outside of staff apps and ban appeals.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

I agree with Kiro, I mean, I'm on the forums every day, and I don't really see your activity too much here. I'll gladly change to a +1 if I see you leaving a little Goku trail around the forums. I just haven't seen you really being active on the forums. Just start posting and including yourself. For now, -1.

2woyrgi.gif

Griffin: I want a unicorn horn.

Jimeng: For what reason?

Griffin: So I can shank stuff.

I had like 300 posts before I got forum mod. I had about the same amount of posts my first app and got -1s for it. I agree with Woden. -1

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $947 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 82

• Games played: 60 (73%)

• Hours on record: 4,687.3h

1908350_236488459894365_5210699005380973516_n.png

I had like 300 posts before I got forum mod. I had about the same amount of posts my first app and got -1s for it. I agree with Woden. -1

I agree with Kiro, I mean, I'm on the forums every day, and I don't really see your activity too much here. I'll gladly change to a +1 if I see you leaving a little Goku trail around the forums. I just haven't seen you really being active on the forums. Just start posting and including yourself. For now, -1.

I understand not commenting on some things, but I see very little evidence of your existence outside of things that directly concern you, very little in anything outside of staff apps and ban appeals.

If what you wish for me to do is go thru and comment on random forums for no reason other then for post count then I am going to have to refuse. It isn't the type of person I am. I read posts I read the comments I often agree with the comments I don't see the need to restate the exact same thing that person has said. I am not doing this for popularity I am simply trying to assist the community.

If what you wish for me to do is go thru and comment on random forums for no reason other then for post count then I am going to have to refuse. It isn't the type of person I am. I read posts I read the comments I often agree with the comments I don't see the need to restate the exact same thing that person has said. I am not doing this for popularity I am simply trying to assist the community.

I'd feel better if the guy who is involved with my neighborhood became a police officer rather than the guy who watches people thru his window, but never talks.

Just an analogy, probably not a very good one, but I'm sure you get the point.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

I'd feel better if the guy who is involved with my neighborhood became a police officer rather than the guy who watches people thru his window, but never talks.

I understand the analogy and I will repeat I am not in this for the popularity. I work a full time job in front of a computer  for the majority of the day I always have a tab for Dark rp reloaded open every time a new post pops up i read it If anything wrong is in it I say something even now, and I am not currently a mod. I honestly do not see the big problem with my post count. I guarantee you if there was a view count it would be much higher.

and in regards to your analogy an outsider would have less reason for biased actions since he doesn't see the people as his friends he see's them as they are people who he has been deemed worthy of protecting.

I'd rather have a soilder who waits for the right time to fire, than one who wastes the tax payers money spraying some Vietcong in a bush.

[spoler]eb4671acc8.png

It would be in humanities favor if you were to cast your vote to Donald Trump in the upcoming 2016 election.

Find me on the server and ask me about his domestic and foreign policies. I'll also provide you with any information regarding his political standpoints.

My post isn't personal, but I believe that community integration is a big part of being a forum mod. It's like playing on the server and only basing, then applying for admin, if you don't interact with people you won't be well known. Anyway, I believe it is unwise to argue on a public app and as such any further discussion should probably be relegated to PMs.

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

I understand the analogy and I will repeat I am not in this for the popularity. I work a full time job in front of a computer  for the majority of the day I always have a tab for Dark rp reloaded open every time a new post pops up i read it If anything wrong is in it I say something even now, and I am not currently a mod. I honestly do not see the big problem with my post count. I guarantee you if there was a view count it would be much higher.

and in regards to your analogy an outsider would have less reason for biased actions since he doesn't see the people as his friends he see's them as they are people who he has been deemed worthy of protecting.

I like the way you think m80.

I'd rather have a soilder who waits for the right time to fire, than one who wastes the tax payers money spraying some Vietcong in a bush.

Irrelevant.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

well you are active on almost all the forums and you are making a good job by there.

i think you deserve to be forum mod more then anyone else.

+1

#R.I.P.Allied2K15 - Entire Server 2K15

Next Time don't ban the wrong person. - AlliedForces 2K15

When rek a full base and get tons of money 07wGnkb.gif

z0wQX7G.pngI won! :D

Sorry Buddy, i think you need more posts

It isn't really about posts. It's about activity/dedication. I'm not 100% sure how active he is, it is hard to tell (yes, because he doesn't post), but I wouldn't necessarily say -1 because of post count.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

Not in need of any forum mods at this time. Closed

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif