trextyler

Joint Forums

I think we should change the name of forums to Reloaded Forums. Then when you open up the forums at "www.reloadedforums.com" it takes you to a page where you select if you want gLife forums which would be "www.reloadedforums.com/glife" or DarkRP forums which would be "www.reloadedforums.com/darkrp" the Forum mods would remain the same on both, but the server staff would only be active on one or both sides depending on what you do. What do you guys think?

(or something along these lines)

Edited by trextyler

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $947 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 82

• Games played: 60 (73%)

• Hours on record: 4,687.3h

1908350_236488459894365_5210699005380973516_n.png

They are in no means connected or affiliated with each other. Not happening. 

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif

They are in no means connected or affiliated with each other. Not happening.

Owned by same people may as well be connected. Why would you make 2 smaller communities when you can have one big one that plays darkrp and glife? If you get bored you play the other server. It would in the end prevent us from losing as many people because they would likely remember a servers better if they both had a similar name. Edited by trextyler

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $947 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 82

• Games played: 60 (73%)

• Hours on record: 4,687.3h

1908350_236488459894365_5210699005380973516_n.png

Owned by same people may as well be connected. Why would you make 2 smaller communities when you can have one big one that plays darkrp and glife? If you get bored you play the other server. It would in the end prevent us from losing as many people because they would likely remember a servers better if they both had a similar name.

agree

UQIb4l.gif   jofg.gif

"limke" -  Creeper 2K15