trextyler

Auto follow all topics.

why would you need this? You have the little notification at the side to tell you when there is something that you haven't seen.

I am talking about including replies to all posts, not necessarily just the posts themselves.

Edited by Goku
idk wha u did

336283bb37d8f05c53e95cf75a69aa6b.png

Quotes:

Darkfusion: Count plays the best ass flute

I am talking about including replies to all posts, not necessarily just the posts themselves.

Seems lazy to me.. not all posts require the attention of a mod, why do we need some sort of special way to view things when we can simply point and click like everyone else. In my opinion it seems like you may be looking for shortcuts, but in this situation they simply aren't needed.

Seems lazy to me.. not all posts require the attention of a mod, why do we need some sort of special way to view things when we can simply point and click like everyone else. In my opinion it seems like you may be looking for shortcuts, but in this situation they simply aren't needed.

Perhaps there should be a setting you can choose in settings to enable this, I kinda really want it and always have tbh.

336283bb37d8f05c53e95cf75a69aa6b.png

Quotes:

Darkfusion: Count plays the best ass flute

stahp

f817344c46bae0b5416545645f3967f8.gif7c9b75d10a25529f80d514892ac0c706.gif

A Black Man Is Complaining About His Grilled Cheese Probably Has A Gun *Over*-Hate 2K15

Sometimes A Bitch Gotta Kill themselves-Zach 2K15

"You Ever Just Think To Yourself Thank God Im White?"-Timm 2K15

"I Look At Your Quotes and Remember this Is Why I'm antisocial"-Wolfie 2k15