Smiley Crack

New forum update?

I just want your opinions on this, I'm not a big fan of this and the layout is confusing as of now due to me still learning it. So uh yea, opinions on the forum update? I really miss the thing the right that shows the new topics, they might have one because I'm completely oblivious. Although I do like how you can view people's rep, join date, etc by hovering over them, not sure if this is new or again I'm completely oblivious.

Edited by Smiley Crack

I miss  the old one, it was better on mobile, but this one does look nice...

Obsidian Raven General

zkSlZA5s.jpg

Quotes:

"WHY IS IT WHEN I FLASH SOMEBODY IT'S LIKE I SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH A NAPKIN FROM A KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY, BUT WHEN I GET FUCKING FLASHED IT'S LIKE A BIG BROLLIC BLACK DUDE NAMED FUCKING REQUIS PULLS A BEDSHEET AROUND MY HEAD AND JUST SKULLFUCKS ME" ~Jev https://youtu.be/6hWT8fZGvWA?t=283

MODS KILLED EVERYTHING

omg fine... you win

VOFoLwB.jpgfYYanMF.gif
                                                                                                                                                        ^When people call my name every minute^
happy-comment-disapproving.gif

MODS KILLED EVERYTHING

AND HE TAGS US IN POSTS ABOUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY, I SAY WE RITO!

dRRd8pC.gif

"Then when I give up and call her fat, she gets even madder, it's not fair!" ~Kochi 12/8/14
"Dude, when I am 69 those will be the best years of my life" -Jearbear 1/29/15
"I seriously thought the M in Margarita was silent..." -Jearbear 2/2/15
"This ain't GMOD anymore, we're big boys now!" -InvexFX 6/1/15 (He said this while playing CSGO on ESEA)

its too fucking bright... dammit

I agree, there's some things that changed that are pretty cool but there's also things I don't really like. <->

W-what is up with this guy... W-who is he... Why is he making me nervous every time he comes close to me... My heart is racing... My face turns red and feels hot... W-Who the hell does this guy think he is t-to just... M-Make me feel this particular way!

1923013-thumbnail.jpg

add a dark theme

Yess. i want a theme similar to the last one, personally (just my opinion, dont shoot u crazy bastards) I liked the grey and simple setup of it. There wasn't much on the screen at once tbch. This one isn't too different, just a lot more......

white.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14