nirvanamonkey

nirvanamonkey's plans

Hi guys,  I am writing this to inform you on my future plans involving darkrp reloaded in order to inform you on maybe a noticeable change in behavior of which you will witness! 

I plan on attempting to gain a bit more of a community feel in order to make sure everyone enjoys my presence rather than dreading me getting on. 

What I mean by a community feel is getting more involved in the community and attempting to have more of a positive influence. 

I am pretty certain that my money will transfer in the new version?  I am not to sure though however if it does I will have 80 - 180 million dollars.  However if it does not transfer over I will be shooting for a worth of 20-30 million dollars of which I can consistently keep and then slowly but surely give away.  I plan on starting a organisation of which will support new players and get them a start to the dark rp reloaded community I hope you all start supporting my presence!  

Thank you for reading this! 
- Nirvanamonkey 

This was probably unnecessary. If you wanted to seem like a better person then just do it. This feels a little pushy, kinda forced. And being a good person doesn't revolve around doing good things you set out beforehand, it's doing nice things when you see opportunities come up.

Also your profile pic, bro.

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

Nirvana is a nice guy. Used to base w/ him in the bank haha. Nice guy vouch +1 lmao

But yeah, I think maybe this might be misunderstood a bit. I think (from what I gathered) is that he's letting those who didn't particularly favor him know that he's going to behave in a different manner to become a better "liked" member in the community.  I don't think he's trying to push anything, just letting those know hes changed and wants a clean slate! Correct me if I'm wrong because I could've misinterpreted the whole thing! Thanks.

Edited by Dogecoin

Nirvana is a nice guy. Used to base w/ him in the bank haha. Nice guy vouch +1 lmao

But yeah, I think maybe this might be misunderstood a bit. I think (from what I gathered) is that he's letting those who didn't particularly favor him know that he's going to behave in a different manner to become a better "liked" member in the community.  I don't think he's trying to push anything, just letting those know hes changed and wants a clean slate! Correct me if I'm wrong because I could've misinterpreted the whole thing! Thanks.

I don't personally believe in giving people "clean slates". There is no erase button or go back button. If you want a clean slate, you work for it. We don't need to know you're working on it. Actually, I don't give a single shit that he's gonna better himself. I don't give a shit until he shows it. And when he shows it, I won't even realize it. I'll just be like "wow, nirvanamonkey is a cool dude".

KKHyNCo.png60d.gif

"I can't English!" ~ Kaszana 2K14

Hi guys,  I am writing this to inform you on my future plans involving darkrp reloaded in order to inform you on maybe a noticeable change in behavior of which you will witness! 

I plan on attempting to gain a bit more of a community feel in order to make sure everyone enjoys my presence rather than dreading me getting on. 

What I mean by a community feel is getting more involved in the community and attempting to have more of a positive influence. 

I am pretty certain that my money will transfer in the new version?  I am not to sure though however if it does I will have 80 - 180 million dollars.  However if it does not transfer over I will be shooting for a worth of 20-30 million dollars of which I can consistently keep and then slowly but surely give away.  I plan on starting a organisation of which will support new players and get them a start to the dark rp reloaded community I hope you all start supporting my presence!  

Thank you for reading this! 
- Nirvanamonkey 

So... Is Militia INC. a thing still?

So... Is Militia INC. a thing still?

Well idk well figure all that out! 

Amen