Sign in to follow this  
Log

"The Memelords"

FIRST OF ALL:

This topic is NOT for applications into the gang, this is to show who needs a gang, and would like to join.

However, I  WILL be looking at all who would like to join, and  WILL be looking through the applicants, and may deny a few of you(Approx. 1/8 of you, I don't want a full gang.)

The current members and how our ranking shall be(may be changed in future, mind that.)

Mem(e) Maker:

Felipe

Idk why not

Leader:

The leader is the creator of the organization, and will be the main commander of all members. This is NOT a dictatorship. You may do what you want, but you have to tell me or one of the Co-Leaders you're doing it. However, if nobody in the group ranking Co-Leader or higher, you may do whatever you please.

Log

Co-Leaders:

The Co-Leader is directly below the Leader. However, they shall do what they please without any knowledge that you're doing so. If the leader is not on, one of these people will replace the Leader.

Shade

Jimeng

Management:

JoshSellsGuns

Dogecoin

Tarble

ForeRunnerIce

This class is for the people who were in the group before this post was posted.

Member+:

IDefinitelyGoHam

This class is for the people who DO show intent of joining on the forums.

Member:

(none)

This class is only for the people who do NOT show any intent of joining on the forums.

For all who join the group:

You are NOT stuck in Member or Member+, I shall promote you as you stay active within the group.

P.S.

If you would like to know more or are a current member that does NOT have me added on steam and would like to, add me with the link below.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/14741Log

P.P.S. #Unbanthememethelegendthejimeng

Edited by Log